The police did not charge sheet some of the persons whose names were identified by the injured Swayamsevaks. On the other hand, seven RSS men were charged for house-breaking and arrested! Later on, seven other swayamsevaks from four other near by villages were also arrested and these fourteen were charged under section 107. The police do not allow the shakha to be conducted.
2. 25.6.1987. KODUNGALLUR: One Padmanabhan, one of the five RSS men who are undergoing life-imprisonment in an earlier murder case came out on parole and visited his own house, he was brutally attacked by the Marxists. Fortunately he did not die, but he is still under treatment at the Trichur Medical Coltege. The other accused in this above case are not at all allowed to come out on parole. Police took action against the culprits, but later on let off the son of the late CP1 (M) leader V.K. Gopalan and of M.A. Vijayan, Panchayat President, also CPI(M).
On the other hand, the accused in the murder of a Taluq Karyawah Sri. Satheeshan, are allowed to come out on parole often. The Home Minister is blatantly partial in this regard.
3. 15.9.85. KODAKARA: When the Mandal Karyawah and three other RSS workers went to NENMINIKKARA Panchayath to open a new shakha, they were attacked by DYFI workers numbering sixty five. The injured were later admitted to a Hospital nearby. The Communist Panchayat member gave the lead in this attack.
Khanda Karyawah of Kodakara was attacked. When he ran to the house of a swayamsevak, that house was ransacked by 50 marxists. Two swayamsevaks had to be admitted to the hospital. There was the picture of Bharatmatha behind the lorry of swayamsevak. The marxists rubbed it away. There was a clash between swayamsevaks and marxists over this incident.
5. 5.8.87 TRIPRAYAR: Secretary of the Headload workers unit Sri. Murali was attacked by DYFI workers under the leadership of the local Panchayat President. When he was admitted to the local hospital, three goondas went there and again attacked him, with the result that Murali had to be admitted to the Medical College Hospital at Trichur.-Police did not arrest any of the culprits.
6. 1.6.88 POOPATHI in POYYA PANCHAYAT. Many BMS headload workers were attacked.
7. 20.8.88 MALA Panchayat: The flags of BJP were torn down by CPI (M) workers. They then took out a procession allegging that their flag was torn by BJP people! When a marxist party worker Sri. Narayanan questioned the comrades on this false allegation, he 9